Are you looking to sell your house, apartment or plot in Kigali?
At Vibe House, we are happy to assist you in finding the right match for your property. Through our online and offline channels, we ensure that your property gets maximum exposure to the relevant target groups and the deal gets closed fast.
Vibe House is a professional full-service real estate agency, founded in Rwanda by a team of local and international experts. Our aim is to make the sales process as fast, easy and convenient for you as possible.
We do not charge any fees unless we have sold your property, making working with us completely risk-free for you.
On this page, you will find out how the sales process works when working with Vibe House and what is required from your side.
For a FREE consultation
Our team is looking forward to answering your questions.
You can reach us by filling out the contact form or contact us here:
How do I Sell my Property in Kigali?
Below you find the list of steps required to sell your property.
- Contact us. Use the contact form above or call us for a free consultation.
- Agreement. To ensure professionalism and transparency, we will ask you to sign a straight-forward agreement that we are allowed to find buyers for your property.
- Photos. Our photographers will call you to schedule a professional photoshoot of the property. This is free of charge.
- Advertising. We will create a listing of your property on our website and advertise it on our social media channels.
- Visits. When a client wants to visit your property, we will call you to schedule a time for the visit. One of our agents will then bring the client to look at the property.
- Closing. We will assist the client and you with the contract works until everything is signed and the keys are handed over. We will only ever charge any fees if the transaction has been successfully closed.
Any questions? Please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime.
Phone: +250 788 999 273
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you find the answer to the most common questions regarding selling property in Kigali. Simply click on the question to see the answer.
The Vibe House team will guide you throughout the entire process. Here is how it works:
- You contact us. Our team will ask you a few questions about your property, such as the location, the size and your sales price.
- We will send you an agreement that states that you own the property and give us permission to find buyers on your behalf.
- You will be asked to send us a copy of the land title to show that you are the legal owner of the property.
- We will send one of our professional photographers to take pictures of your property. This is free of charge.
- Our team will upload your property to our website and create an exposé. We advertise all properties for sale to interested people in Rwanda and across the globe.
- When somebody is interested in visiting the property, we will contact you to arrange the visit at a time of your convenience.
- Finally, we assist you and the buyer throughout the negotiations and the legal work.
- Done! Your property is sold and you can move on to the next project!
Vibe House will send you with an Agency Agreement which you will need to sign. From your side, the only document that is absolutely required is the land title that proves your ownership of the property.
All other documents that you have in regards to the property, such as floor plans etc. greatly improve the chances of finding a buyer quickly, but they are not required.
We suggest that you have our experts look at all the documents that you have in regards to the house and they will tell you which ones we can use to facilitate the process.
Property prices in Kigali vary significantly depending on the location, size and quality of the estate. You can ask our team for their opinion of the sales prices, they are very familiar with the current market situation.
If you want, we can also perform a valuation, done by a certified professional (this would come at a fee).
Vibe House works on a success-based fee. That means, we will only charge you if we sell your property. If we don’t find a buyer for your property, you will not have to pay anything, and we will also not ask for any payment upfront.
If we find a buyer for your property, we will charge a service fee of 5% of the final gross sales price.